Please join the Mason District Democratic Committee for a Brunch with Friends in Baileys. Special Guests Senator Jim Webb, Fairfax County Sheriff Stacey Kincaid, and Mason Elected Officials and Candidates. Exciting brunch menu including exciting Ethiopian dishes; coffee and tea included; cash bar for all other drinks.
- WHEN: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 11:00am-1:00pm
- WHERE: Luna Restaurant and Sports Bar, 5815 Seminary Road, Falls Church, VA 22041
- TICKETS: $20 in advance (before October 14); $25 after October 14 and at the door
- SPONSORSHIPS: Gold – $250; Silver — $100; Bronze — $50
- MORE INFO: To reserve and pay for your tickets online click here or go to www.fairfaxdemocrats.org/brunch2014. For more information contact Bill Millhouser at (703) 532-2446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contribution may be used in connection with federal elections and is subject to the limitations and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act. Contributions that comply with the limitations and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act will be deposited into the FCDC Federal Account, and unless otherwise designated for non-federal purposes, will be used in connection with Federal elections and are subject to the above limitations and prohibitions. Other contributions will be deposited into the FCDC non-federal account. Federal and Virginia state law require political committees to report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 and $100, respectively, in a calendar year.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
The 21st Annual Kennedy-King Dinner
Honoring the Legacies of Sen. Robert Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King and Bringing Democrats together from Northern Virginia and from around the Commonwealth
- Saluting Our Congressman James P. Moran, Jr.
on a career of service to our Commonwealth and Country
- Remembering our Dinner Founder, DNC Member Mame Reiley
- Featuring our Eighth District Nominee, Ambassador Don Beyer
- Additional Special Guests and Speakers to be Announced
“Saluting Congressman Jim Moran”
“Some men see things as they are and ask why? I see things that never were and ask why not?” Robert Kennedy’s words, spoken in hope, mirror those spoken by Martin Luther King, Jr. at the Lincoln Memorial when he shared his dream with the world in 1963.
The annual Virginia Kennedy-King dinner, sponsored by the Eighth Congressional District Democratic Committee, celebrates Robert Kennedy’s and Martin Luther King, Jr.’s vision. It is an event to honor those Virginians who strive to make the hopes and dreams of these two great leaders a reality. It is a time to reflect on how both of these men continue to touch our lives as Democrats and live in our hearts as Virginians. The monies raised by the event go towards our effort to support Virginia’s Democrats.
- Hilton McLean Tysons Corner (7920 Jones Branch Road, McLean, VA 22102). Map and Directions, click here.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014
- 6:30 pm Reception, 7:30 pm Dinner business attire, cash bar
Margo E. Horner, Eighth District Democratic Committee Chair Charley Conrad and Dan Steen, Dinner Co-Chairs, and The Members of Virginia’s Eighth Congressional District Democratic Committee Cordially Invite You to Attend Virginia’s Twenty-First Annual Kennedy-King Dinner
- Online (preferred), click here. The event is “green” again this year – online registration and payment are encouraged.
- $120 per person ($100 for YD’s or seniors); other contribution levels appreciated: $160 Benefactor; $200 Sponsor; Patron $250; $1200 Table (10 seats per table); $1600 Benefactor Table (10 seats per table); $2000 Sponsor Table (10 seats per table); $2500 Patron Table (10 seats per table)
- By check – download flyer, click here, mail completed reservation form with your check (deadline for receipt of mail-in reservations Monday, October 13th).
- For more information contact Charley Conrad at email@example.com or (703) 835-6614 or Dan Steen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 256-0217.
Paid for by the Virginia 8th Congressional District Democratic Committee, www.va8thcddems.org.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Margo Horner, Chair.
Congressmen Moran is appearing at this event as a special guest. The Congressman is soliciting funds or contributions only within federal limits and from federally permissible sources. Individuals may contribute a combined limit of $10,000 to all state, district and local party committees per calendar year. PACs may contribute a combined limit of $5,000 to all state, district and local party committees per calendar year. Contributions from unions, corporations, national banks, federal government contractors and foreign nationals not admitted for permanent residence are prohibited. Federal law requires EDDC to use its best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer for individuals who contribute $200 or more in a calendar year. Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
We Thank Our 46th Mason District Democratic Committee Crab Feast Sponsors
Senator Richard Saslaw
Fairfax County Professional Firefighters and Paramedics – Local 2068
IBEW Local 26
Abe & Azzi Abraham
Fairfax Education Association
Hal & Supervisor Penny Gross
Senator Dave Marsden
Delegate Kaye Kory
Mark Deal & Glen White