Bring a friend to learn more about the Democrats for the Nov 5th election.
Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 7:00 pm (flyer, click here)
- Tickets and sponsorships online, click here.
- Tickets at the door $5 more and checks only, please (no cash transactions accepted).
At the home of Sonny Schick (3219 Valley Lane, Falls Church, VA 22044; map: click here).
Directions: From Annandale, Columbia Pike to left on Sleepy Hollow Road; in 2 miles turn right onto Valley Lane and in 0.3 mile house is on your right. Street parking is limited, so please park at 6201 Leesburg Pike across Juniper Lane from the Sears at Seven Corners. FREE shuttle service begins at 6:30 pm.
Adults $50 (Senior Citizens 65+ $40, Children 6-16 $20, Children 5 and under – Free, Families $120; click here).
For more information call Rachel Rifkind at 703-941-9574.
Join fellow Democrats at our Diversity Reception and enjoy an afternoon of International Food Tasting while you support the FCDC Diversity Committee. Our 2013 candidates for election and re-election (Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, House of Delegates) have been invited to speak.
- When: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 3-5pm
- Where: Nazir Bhagat’s home (6374 Lakeview Drive, Falls Church, VA 22041 – on Lake Barcroft; map, click here).
- Suggested Contribution: Individual: $25 – Friends of Diversity: $50 – Co-Hosts: $100 – Sponsors: $250. Please RSVP by May 22 by making your contribution online by credit card at fairfaxdemocrats.org/diversity or contacting Ayman Eldarwish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contributions will also be accepted at the door. Funds raised will be used for multi-language literature, outreach, and sample ballots.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by the Fairfax County Democratic Committee, www.fairfaxdemocrats.org, not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.