The annual FCDC Jefferson Jackson Dinner will be on May 23rd from 5:30-9 pm at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner (7920 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia, 22102; map: http://tinyurl.com/hilton-mclean). Tickets are $150/person (10/table).
Senator Dick Durbin*, Assistant Majority Leader
- VIP Reception 5:30-6:30 pm
- Cash Bar Reception and Silent Auction 6:00-7:00 pm
- Dinner 7:00-9:30 pm
2010 FCDC JJ Dinner Invitation and Ticket Info (802.4 KiB, 969 hits)
Jefferson Jackson Dinner
Democratic Committees across the country hold annual Jefferson Jackson Dinners (commonly referred to as JJ). These are usually the notable signature fundraising events attracting members, interested parties, elected officials and high profile speakers.
In addition to the dinner there will be a presentation of awards for (nominations due May 11th):
- Magisterial District Committee of the Year
- Committee Member of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Senator Charles S. Robb Young Leaders Award recognizing the efforts of a young leader to promote Democratic politics and candidates
- Lynda J. Robb Community Service Award recognizing efforts to serve the larger community
As always there will be a program and ads for the program are due by May 11th.
* Senator Durbin holds the second highest ranking leadership position in the Senate, and he Chairs the Appropriations subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government, and he also Chairs the Judiciary subcommittee on Human Rights and the Law. We are honored that he will be joining us.