:: Lee District Democratic Committee 2014 fundraiser ::
Join us for: Hawaiian feast & music, food, drink – good times, silent & live auction, candidates and elected officials, and of course island libations.
- WHEN: Saturday, July 12th, 2014 6-10 pm
- WHERE: Susie Warner’s home (6229 Edison Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310; click here for map/directions)
- PARKING: parking overflow in the Edison HS parking lot right next door to Susie’s
- TICKETS: click here. $40/person, general admission (other contribution levels appreciated; please consider an online ticket purchase, ‘Couch Pineapple’, even if you cannot attend to help our 2014 election efforts
- FLYER: click here
- FACEBOOK: click here
Bring an island appetite, a Democrat’s free spirit and a generous contribution. Come join good folks for an enjoyable evening and great cause. Hawaiian-ish attire encouraged! Find your Hawaiian name, click here.
- $40 Don Key’ho General Admission
- $30 [special: 35 or younger / 65 or older] Hula Girl / Pool Boy — Golden Empress / Silver Surfer
- $50 Couch Pineapple (Stay Home Contribution)
- $100 Surfer
- $250 Big Kahuna
- $500 Queen / King
For more information contact co-chairs: Steve Bunn or Alex Kirkland.
Share the good times, tell your friends … thank you for your contribution and support. ALOHA!
Your contribution may be used in connection with federal elections and is subject to the limitations and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act. Contributions that comply with the limitations and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act will be deposited into the FCDC Federal account, and unless otherwise designated for non-federal purposes, will be used in connection with Federal elections, and are subject to the above limitations and prohibitions. Other contributions will be deposited into the FCDC non-federal account. Federal and Virginia state law require political committees to report the name, address, occupation and employer of individuals whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 and $100, respectively, in a calendar year.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
|Paid for by the Fairfax County Democratic Committee, www.FairfaxDemocrats.org. Not authorized by any candidate or candidates’s committee.|