Sandy needs your help now to win the upcoming special election for Fairfax County School Board. We must elect Sandy to succeed Kaye. Now is the time to volunteer. We need you to canvass; we need you to make phone calls. We need you to Get Out the Vote.
There are several immediate volunteer needs to support Sandy Evans for Mason District School Board (www.Evans4SB.org).
- CANVASSING, PHONES, LETTERS & MAILING
address: 6505 Waterway Drive, Falls Church, VA 22044 (map, click here)
- Canvassing — Saturday, Jan 30, 10 am – please let Kim Smith know that you are canvassing for planning purposes
- Phone Banking — Saturday, Jan 30, 10:30 am
- Letters and Mailing — Saturday, Jan 30, 11 am
- VISIBILITY (contact Kim Smith to RSVP and for locations)
- Jan 28, 6:10-6:40pm
- Jan 29, 7:15-7:45pm
- Jan 29, 7:15-8:00pm
- Feb 2 – Feb 5 — multiple events
- Feb 3, 6:45-8:00pm – Candidate Form at Bren Mar Park
- DRIVERS for Sandy
- Monday – Friday 2 – 5 pm
- Saturdays 10 am – 5 pm 2.5 hour shifts or more
- Sundays 12 noon – 5 pm 2.5 hour shifts or more
Contact Kim Smith (703.624.1182, email@example.com) with any questions.