- WHEN: Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- TICKETS: Tickets and sponsorships available: contact Rachel Rifkind at 703-941-9574 or email@example.com. Adults $50; Senior Citizens 65+ $40; Children 6-16 $20; Children 5 and under – Free; Families of Four $120.
- SPONSORSHIPS: Dungeness Sponsorship $250; King Sponsorship $500; Blue Sponsorship $1000
Click here to RSVP and pay online
Reservations after September 6 and at the door: Add $5 to all ticket prices; no cash transactions accepted at the door)
- WHERE: At the home of Sonny Schick (3219 Valley Lane, Falls Church, VA 22044; map: click here). Directions: From Annandale, Columbia Pike to left on Sleepy Hollow Road; in 2 miles turn right onto Valley Lane and in 0.3 mile house is on your right. Street parking is limited, so please park at 6201 Leesburg Pike across Juniper Lane from the Sears at Seven Corners. FREE shuttle service begins at 6:30 pm. For directions, click here.
- MORE INFO: For more information call Rachel Rifkind at (703) 941-9574
A special election will be held to replace a retiring At-Large School Board member. The election will take place on Tuesday, August 29th.
The meeting to endorse a candidate for this position is scheduled for Friday, June 23rd, 7pm at the Fairfax County Government Center. Only members of the FCDC as of the Masy membership meeting may vote.
The deadline for candidates to submit applications and completed questionnaires to FCDC is Friday, June 16th
at close of business 5pm. Please email the application and questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, five candidates have submitted applications:
VOTER ENGAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Nothing succeeds like voter engagement to elect Democrats!
Learn best practices from experienced precinct team leaders.
You can choose 3 of the following workshops:
- The basics of phone banking
- Beginning canvassing
- Perfecting your “hard ask”
- Precinct organizing tips
- Volunteer leaders’ forum
- How to register voters
Sat., June 17, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Fairfax County Government Center
12000 Government Center Parkway
Fairfax, VA 22035
RSVP and more information at: